Membership

Poll Widget
No poll is currently assigned to this widget.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Slowtro Kinship Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which day do you prefer to raid?
Mondays
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tuesdays
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Wednesdays
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Thursdays
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Fridays
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Saturdays
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sundays
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ceolos

re: Lvl65-raiding: To do, or not to do, that's the question

For every season the goal is to do every content that level and expansion/quest pack has to offer. As announced in early September that includes tier 2 raiding. After update 23 the raids seems to be more of a challenge than before.

Raid experience so far in this season is that low lvl and t1 raids are more popular, while 2 of 4 (soon 3 of 5) t2-raids are cancelled due to missing sign-ups.

It can be various reasons for that, and I'm not interested in the excuses. What I want to know, if interested in doing t2-raids, which days do you prefer to raid? 

If you don't want to raid on a regular basis, don't answer.

Edit: I'd hoped to change the poll so you can choose more than one answers, that's possible in the poll widget but not here. For this poll you answer just which day is most preferred, and if enough poll answers we will make a new poll with multiple options.

Ceolos

With current interest in raiding I think we have to og back to do some tier 1 raiding, since there's quite a few new lvl 65s around and also hope some of the old will rekindle their interest in doing raids more regularly. There's also the issue with current bouncing back and forth on damage which makes the difficulty interesting with each patch to consider. 

Zirkatio
Officer

I agree with doing some T1 raids, especially to teach those new members a bit. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Slowtro Kinship Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: